Charbonnel et Walker
Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker is one of Britain’s first and finest chocolatiers.
Encouraged by Edward VII, (then the Prince of Wales), Charbonnel et Walker formed as a partnership between Mrs Walker and Mme Charbonnel, the latter from the esteemed Maison Boissier chocolate house in Paris.
Our original shop opened at 173 New Bond Street in Mayfair and has remained in Bond Street ever since. It is housed in one of London’s most elegant arcades, the Royal Arcade on Old Bond Street. We feel proud and privileged to be endorsed by the Royal Warrant as one of the few chocolatiers to Her Majesty The Queen.